The answer all came down to one RM1 note:
8x zoom:

I didn't know that the BNM note was made up of little RM1 signs, so cute! And that's what the shop assisstant did to help us decide which model we should buy. The RM1 resolution on the Canon camera wasn't as clear as the one on the Panasonic. Oh well, me photography noob lar. (not like my awesome artistic friend Amy ;p) As long as the camera can take clear photos, doesn't matter what model it is to me. Dad did prefer the Panasonic Lumix though, cuz he say it can have up to 8 times zoom and can zoom in and out when recording movies. Erm, @.@ *total bewildered expression*
But, this camera will probably be the last expensive gift I'll get from my dad for a long time to come....soon, I'll have to earn for things like this myself. So I'll appreciate it, and put it to good use :)
Panasonic Lumix ZR3, in GOLD =D (reminds me of my GBA colour, weee)
Flowers are such a delight, aren't they?
No comments:
Post a Comment