So the first two pictures were of Glasgow Cathedral from the last time I went, because I didn't take too many pictures at night (my camera is lousy at taking night-time pictures, or I think it's me the photographer who is lousy -.-) and the rest were of us in the cathedral, then after the service, outside the cathedral, where the trees were decorated with pretty fairy-lights and also a Christmas tree! It was freezing though, -12 degrees...
Just so you know, a carol service consists of Hymns about Christmas (Carols) and readings from the gospels telling the Christmas story - Wikipedia
I had fun singing the hymns. I miss choir so so much! And the sermon was about how not to make Christmas a tradition but to try new things (and seek Jesus, though of course me being non-Christian, I will just omit that part). But anyway, this Christmas won't be a tradition for me anymore because I won't be home like every other previous Christmas. I won't be going to Christmas parties and having Christmas dinners with family friends and all. Sad. But oh well, first time celebrating Christmas with friends, let's see how that goes :) {and then New Year, and then CNY, time is flying too fast!}
ah i feel hungry..missing last week's awesome dessert of my second eat-out meal in Glasgow :D
| large chocolate fudge cake with vanilla ice-cream |
and also

No comments:
Post a Comment