Living so near to uni is awesome. Instead of going to CAL lab to fb and pass the time, I'm in my room to spend this hour until the next class :D and I can wake up later to go to class, and I don't need to spend 2 hours on the LRT a day to commute to school. But I do miss those random meet-up sessions with Xin Wei on the LRT...miss you a lot laarrrr!!!
And of course, CNY is coming up. And I won't be there =( hmm, daddy said to get a cheap plane ticket to come back for CNY...are you serious dad? I wouldn't mind!! Just a day trip would be fine, since I just checked my schedule next week and I have no lab :D I want lou sang!!! Yeeeerrrrr...and all the awesome CNY food, bak gua!! Lap cheong!! Lap mei fan...sigh sigh sigh. Nvm, I'll be back in 2 years time and you all will be sick of me :)
Oooo, I used to pose in a new dress every year, and I havn't gotten a new dress for this year, which means it's time to shop! Just for one dress, that okay mummy? :)
I'm sooo sleepy lately. Had a spontaneous badminton session in the gym 2 days ago and played like crap. And I'm aching all over now. Plus still feeling sleepy and exhausted. I'm so not a sports person. But I have to lose 1.5kg now, damn! Shyte! - new word learnt, hahaha. Okay, I'm just bored and randomly typing stuff out here to pass the time. Whatever, don't really like blogging anymore...Anyway, that's it for now. Tata!
No comments:
Post a Comment