Oh God. Cancer report is killing me.
It's so mind-numbingly boring to read through scores of journals.
Lalala. And I'm alone at home too, with all my dearest housemates out for lab =(
And I keep hearing doors open and close. In movies, I always think the people who heard noises in the middle of the night stupid when they got up to investigate, because something or someone will jump out at them and murder them. =/ Of course, it's daytime now, and I'm responsible to check if there is indeed anybody breaking in (if there was, well, bad luck for me then), because I'm sharing this flat with other people. Nearly gave me heart attack when I saw 2 Strathclyde workers leaving through the front door. No idea what they were there for. But I recognize them as the residential staff, so should be okay right?
Anyway, I just stumbled upon a really beautiful love story today! Okay, it might be old news, but it's really sweet. Have any of you heard Taylor Swift's song "Enchanted" on her album Speak Now? Said to be about Adam Young of Owl City, one of my favourite bands because I like their music style. Anyway to show he appreciated her effort in writing a song about him, he replied with a cover of her song! Awwwww right??
His reply on his blog.
This is her song:
His reply/cover:
P.S: I love his version more!!
![]() |
| Sweet =) This night is flawless, don't you let it go I'm wonder-struck, dancing around all alone I'll spend forever wondering if you knew I was enchanted to meet you Please don't be in love with someone else Please don't have somebody waiting on you I was never in love with someone else I never had somebody waiting on me ‘Cause you were all of my dreams come true And I just wish you knew Taylor I was so in love with you. |

No comments:
Post a Comment