Friday, April 22, 2011

A childish rant



Yesterday was an eye-opener.
In more ways than one.
But I shan't elaborate further, because of confidentiality issues. :)
Anyway it really shouldn't matter.
Because I already know, I just refuse to admit it.


Maybe I prefer to be anti-social. Less complicated issues and feelings to deal with.
Maybe I don't trust people so easily now.
Maybe I just want us to be like old times. But you would probably find it boring.

Maybe I've changed. Maybe you've changed.
Maybe I care too much.  
Maybe, there are a lot of maybes.
But one thing's for sure, nothing ever stays the same.


So many disappointments in recent days, so much heartache. But you can never comprehend because you're not me! You don't understand why I do what I do and why something so small to you may affect me a lot. Just go on thinking I'm unreasonable...I don't care...



No comments:

Post a Comment