Monday, September 10, 2012

情不自禁

Hah, now instead of uploading pics on my blog, I have to steal from FB so that FB can host them for me instead. So picture credits to whichever friends I stole them from =D

Mei Chen, have an awesome post-grad year studying for your Masters in Edinburgh =) 
I really miss the UK but this bunch of lovely ladies make me love being here so much as well that I don't wanna leave anymore. I guess apart from family, my surrounding friends are what will determine which place I love to stay the most. It's not the place that counts but the people.
P.S: I'm practicing my new no-teeth smile. Is it nicer? =p

We used to play with the burst shot mode, now it's the smile detector mode on Xin Wei's camera!! Nobody was available to be our cameraman, and nobody knew how to used the timer, so smile detector it is! The camera just automatically takes our pics whenever anybody smile. LOL. But ended up most if not all the pics, someone was blur. Haha.
Abi is so funny in this one =D

Happpieeee smiles :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment