Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Today, Kit Yee, we believe God wants you to know that ...

it's time to start living in the present.

Letting go of the past is not easy, especially if you have wounds that have never properly healed. 
But, the past is past and living there may be preventing you from fully experiencing the present. 
Likewise fear of what may be looming around the corner can also prevent you from fully enjoying the 
present. Live in the moment and look forward to eternity with God, now that's a great present.

You know, maybe this app really knows something I don't! Well, goodbye +447587512598. I tried to keep you for as
long as possible on Viber and Whatsapp, but all the latest updates forced me to reinstall the entire app, 
and thus I cannot verify using the old number anymore as my UK sim is already inactive. . . 
Of course I knew I'd have to change the number eventually when I changed my phone, 
but if fate chooses to interfere before my choice, it's out of my control. . .
Perhaps I just wanted to keep an old connection to the country that was my home for the past 2 years, 
but I have to admit that I've already left for an entire year, and anyway it's time to move on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment