Friday, February 25, 2011

Glasgow Science Centre

This post is way way overdue. Anyway, just to let my parents see why I spent 55 pounds on something called GSC- nope, not Golden Screen Cinema, but Glasgow Science Centre :) -it was 55 because I paid for 7 people; it's actually just 7.8 pounds per person

So me and a group of friends, okay, the usual gang + Gaik Cheng :) went to visit GSC on the weekend we had our very short 4 day break.

Apparently GSC was Wallace and Gromit-themed this winter!
The Tall Tower (it was closed unfortunately)

Clyde Auditorium, apparently the place where Susan Boyle had her first audition for Britain's Got Talent

Clyde Arc
Anyway it was fun. I feel like a kid again, playing with all the simple science experiments! My favourite site was the Planetarium though, definitely worth going. Lovely to see the stars magnified dunno how many times; beautiful :) and my favourite experiment was the brain-wave thingy, where you use brain-waves to control a ball's movement..anyway looong inside joke, haha =D.  more photos tagged by friends on FB, I'm lazy to upload my own pictures onto FB anyway...so don't ever ask me to be a photographer, I'd make a lousy one, because I procrastinate the uploading process; even this blog -.-

Okay, so this was a moment to count, because I've visited at least 2 or 3 of the iconic places of Glasgow; GSC, Clyde Arc and have at least seen the outside of the Auditorium. Mama Mia musical will be held here from March-April, perhaps only then I shall go to watch and visit the auditorium as well :P

So CNY has passed. The first few days were awesome; but, I didn't take any photos, and I don't like copying and pasting other people's photos from FB, so if you really want to know what happened, just ask me :)
Okay, there's this one photo taken from Zi Fen's church CNY celebration on the 3rd day of CNY-
I look freakin short -.-
2nd day of CNY was like at some restaurant eating dinner + kaaroke; freakin expensive so I won't talk about it. Heartpain. But I did get back what I lost in the end, from other means; I won't divulge what means. Wanna know, ask me!

Last day of CNY aka Chap Goh Mei-

Some CNY event held at Student's Union by the International Student Society, 5 pounds for dinner + ceilidh, fun fun fun! But I probably will not wear dresses to any event with a ceilidh again =/

Okay, the only reason I finally feel free to update is because I have handed in my DD3 introduction draft! I am such a procrastinator lately; sigh, sleeping seems to be my favourite hobby again. That and catching mice. (another inside joke). I need a new obsession, one that doesn't involve mice. Sigh, stupid pptv cancelled HK shows, now I have no dramas to catch at all =( except for movies, or once-a-week Gossip Girl and Vampire Diaries, and even those seasons are coming to an end soon. When that ends, how else can I enjoy my life? *sadface*
Oh well, there's always sleep + study!

P.S: I suddenly miss my M'sian friends very much, haven't talk to you guys for ages larh! Just the other day Michelle said she has whatsapp and ask me if I have, well, I don't! =( Makes me feel like getting a new phone now, I have my eye on Samsung Galaxy S & HTC Desire ;p but oh well, been spending a lot of money lately, especially on an upcoming trip to Amsterdam during easter. Maybe I shall postpone getting a new phone...sigh.
Anyway that's all; tata!


No comments:

Post a Comment