Monday, February 28, 2011

Pre-spring!


Spring is coming! *jumps for joy*

The sun rises so much earlier, which means that I wake up so much earlier too, because to me, the 7am sunrise now looks like 8am sunrise to me; and I thought that I would be late for uni if I don't wake up then (in fact, I thought my handphone malfunctioned this morning and I had to check my watch several times to make sure of the time, because usually it'd be 8 with this sunrise but it's actually still 7 -.- )
BTW, Zi Fen's very surprised to see me up so early this morning because usually I'm the latest in the house to wake; in fact my biological time is upside-down; I sleep at 3am and take really long afternoon naps; which led to some people thinking I died in the room during the day *hmph*

Weather temperature is up to 2 digits now! Okay, not really, but some days it's 11 or 12 degrees already; and the highest today would be 8 :) bye-bye to sub-zero temperatures!

On the not-so-bright side, it's the 6th week of uni; time is flying by really fast =(
I won't be going back to Msia this year because I wanna save the money to buy a smartphone =p
No more Vampire Diaries or Gossip Girl new episodes until April! Boohoo =( no more drama-watching with my dear vampire housemate and gossip girl housemate [you know who you are :( ]

Still, spring is the season of rebirth, hopes and new growth :) Just the right time for new year resolutions huh?
So this year, I resolve to........
......
......
sorry, i don't wanna say it out loud here! :) What's your resolution? :D


P.S: Okay, so the above picture is not really a picture of Glasgow spring flowers; they're still growing, not out yet; it's a picture of always-sunny Malaysian flowers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment