I never knew Loch Lomond is the largest loch (lake) in Great Britain! One day (more like few hours actually) is not enough, I would definitely go back =D Okay, so we started out late, that's why didn't spend much time at the place itself, but we were baking cinammon rolls till 4am earlier in the morning! Can't blame us (me actually) for waking up late...
Okay, so it's quite soon for me to blog AGAIN (as I usually leave a few days in between each posts) but my dad has been bugging me to go Loch Lomond for AGES. There daddy, THIS is what I did this weekend when I can't watch HP7...
It was quite a spontaneous, last minute decision to go, but where's the fun in planning so much?
Heh, I thought we were going to cycle, that's why I didn't wear a dress..(but we didn't cycle in the end laaa)
 |
| us at the train station |
 |
calling at Balloch
|
 |
walking in town
|
 |
we had to walk across this green field thingy through a road to get to one part of the shore (near the sea life aquarium world)
|
 |
| family outing |
 |
fishing
|
 |
Amy, your favourite activity (trampoline) =p
|
 |
this place reminds me of somewhere in phuket...i can't remember where though
|
 |
Stop caring. Set yourself free. ≈♥≈
|
 |
| Lunch time! Our waiter was really cute! |
 |
Breaded haddock and chips!
|
 |
Ginger and orange marmalade pudding (from this dish, i learnt that i hate orange marmalade)
|
 |
i like my mirror-self
|
 |
| walking on water |
 |
we went boating on the lake! cuz no time to cycle...
|
 |
| 3 crazy girls in the middle of the lake, floating...(inside joke =p) |
 |
| on the way back..pretty meadow! i like to imagine i'm an elf walking through... |
 |
Li Ying said it reminds her of Amsterdam...
|
 |
i don't know how to be something you miss
|
A nice, short outing. I've spent a lot of money this 2 weeks *guilty*. But I haven't been out for ages!!! Hence nothing interesting to blog about. But since I've been out, I've lotsa moments to count :P I know my housemates haven't been to Loch Lomond so can we go again, pretty please? I want to go to the castle!!
and imagine i'm a long-lost princess returning home..=p i missed you today.
P.S: Yes, i love fairytales and imagining the lamest stuff. Don't like, don't read.
P.P.S: I really like "Last Kiss" by Taylor Swift now! Hence the lyrics in my last pic..
P.P.P.S: Sometimes just a simple "like" can make me smile :)
No comments:
Post a Comment