nearly 4 hours of drama today, and I finally finished 天天天晴!! 70 20-minute long episodes in 3 weeks, not too much la right? :)

very cute la them!! both also got dimples :) :) i wish i had dimples toooo!!
sigh, 4 years I've watched these kinda shows, 20 minute long, on Wah Lai Toi from 9-9.30pm (they're the only TV show apart from CSI that I watch with my family at night), from 同事三分親, 畢打自己人 and now 天天天晴, mostly with the same cast but different storyline, but very sweet storylines, and now they're finished, what other TVB show can I watch? Shows that doesn't have mean people or huge drama, because those type of shows make me very geik, and I don't want to geik myself watching such shows anymore...
P.S: okay, after so many hours of non-stop staring at the screen, my head is spinning and I probably put on a few kgs too because I finished one tub of Ben & Jerrys as well (what's nicer than eating ice-cream and watching drama at the same time?) but that's what holidays is about right? so what if i'm not the clubbing type of girl but a zai nu? i like ah! Any new obsession to introduce to me? :) an obsession is the best distraction
No comments:
Post a Comment