I have nothing really significant to write, just blogging for the sake of having something dated today because today only happens once every 4 years! Honestly I can't remember how I spent the last 29th of February, but it's scary how time flies so quickly! 4 years ago I was still in Taylors, now I'm in my last year of uni, I wonder how and who I will spend by next February 29 with...
But today was awesome! Okay, after the presentation was over and done with...At least only reports and OSCE to bother about now..But I made something that I wanted to make for so long since I first saw it - Chocolate Molten Lava Cake! With a dash of clotted ice-cream :) Success!
Pics by LY. Can't really see the moist centre though..but it tasted awesome! Yay :)
Went to watch the Nutcracker Ballet last week. (Ooops, I don't think I told my parents about this yet) Lovely experience, even though I know nill about ballet, but I loved the costumes and the props during Act 2, in Sweetie Land. Dislike the way they licked themselves though =/
Sigh, Strathclyde blocked the website I usually stream videos from, and there are no new Vampire Diaries episodes until 15th of March, and no Once Upon A Time this week so I have nothing to watch now, except for random Big Bang Theory clips from Youtube. But it's alright, I found a new drama to obsess over! I notice I always tend to start obsessing about something to distract myself once I start getting very stressed. True, I did have a presentation to do today, but I spent the past 2 days watching up to 10 episodes of this 1-hour per episode Chinese drama: Scarlet Heart! And I NEVER watch dramas in mandarin, I prefer cantonese. But something about this storyline captured my attention, because it involves a time-travel plot! About how this modern 21st century girl's soul got thrown back into her previous incarnation in the Qing dynasty, how she tried to change history (because she was in love with one of the princes, and they were all in a battle for the throne, and also she knew the outcome), but of course she couldn't, and in the end those events happened because of her - predestination paradox. And the plus is that the drama is full of cute guys (the princes!) and beautiful China scenery and I absolutely adore their royal costumes, very pretty! It's also been long since I watch such a drama with lovey-dovey senes (Vampire Diaries romantic scenes are nothing like those sappy chinese drama moments, lol), but I don't know why I always feel like laughing when those scenes come up, although with an "awwwww" moment as well. Probably because I don't believe real life got that romantic...ahaha. Also, I am watching this in Youtube, and Youtube loads very fast :)
Sweet noh? Pak-toh-ing in the snow.
Getting shielded from the rain. But different guy. Oh yes, at least 3 guys fall for her. Lol. All princes summore, fuuuuuh.
Hmm, my hp wallpaper from 2 days ago! Too bad it's only a trial version, but this shows how much I really really want to see Northern Lights in real life!
![]() |
只想让你知道我真的很好
爱一生 恋一世我也会等你到老
只想让你知道放不下也忘不掉
你的笑你的好是我温暖的依靠
爱一生 恋一世我也会等你到老
只想让你知道放不下也忘不掉
你的笑你的好是我温暖的依靠



No comments:
Post a Comment