And so March flew by in a haze of studying, and assignment writing...
Today is technically my last class in university for my current degree (if I graduate; fingers crossed, I will graduate!).
I don't know how to express how I feel...Just that, things have changed so much over these 3 years and 3 months...
From a noob stepping into university for the first time just over 3 years ago, unfamiliar with everything and everyone around me, save for those few friends who were in college with me, to slowly being comfortable and familiar with everyone and everything! Indeed, I do feel blessed to have such a group of close and true friends. I suppose 2 years being overseas together strengthened everyone's relationship with each other better, since we're practically together all the time and only have each other to depend on in times of need (ie: being sick; having huge bees invade the room)
I guess what I will miss most out of my university years are the times spent with you guys :)
2 years ago:
2 weeks ago:


Nice blog =)
ReplyDelete