Edited: My monitor is fixed!! FOC!! THANK YOU ALEX CHUNG :)
After this experience, I will never take my laptop for granted again. Especially the faulty monitor part. Never ever. And this proves just how noob I am in laptops, again. I spent ages, AGES, HOURS, pouring over stupid internet solutions, and he just took 5 minutes to figure out what's wrong. Anyway, yay!
I can't believe I'm happier over my laptop getting fixed when I didn't do so well in the class test today. Meh, just gotta try harder! And I will now that I don't have to face a screen with pink and green pixels and weird colours for the next 4 months! ( I seriously envisioned myself having to use Microsoft Word typing out reports in blurry font for the next few months cuz I'm too kiamsap to get it fixed. What for, when I am going back to Msia so soon and can just get a new one there?) :)
Tell me, is it my eyes, or my laptop monitor problem?
This is a screenshot of my laptop:
This is a photo taken with my phone camera:
What can I do? It's pixellated with pinkish hues Since the screenshot looks fine, it can't be my graphic card problem, it must be the hardware - monitor failure *sad face* Why does this happen right before class test, and right before presentation, and right before all the reports? SIGH.I don't want to have to buy a new external monitor...or a new laptop right now...
P.S: Laptop, why you no last until at least your 4th birthday! :(


No comments:
Post a Comment