Huh, it's been over a week since my last post. I seldom post so infrequently but since I've been cracking my head for so long over how to begin writing my CPP report and come up with nothing, a break is required. Dunno why I always get topics relating to osteoporosis or bones or whatever. I hope it's not a foresight by my university =/
The reason for the lack of posts...I don't know. Recently, I feel very indifferent to things around me. I mean, usually I post if I'm emo or troubled but since I couldn't care less anymore about the things that used to make me sad, I have nothing to complain about! Is it a good or bad thing? I like not having to care and not having expectations, but then I feel like it makes me quite heartless also... Whatever. Since there's nothing bad to post about, I shall post about things that make me happy! Only FOOD can lift my moods :D
My 1st sushi bar meal! We only went because it was 40% off, hehe.
With the awesome people:
Use my phone to camwhore such a nice pic hor!
The other idiot who came ruined my photo again but since I'm very fair (I will make sure everyone has their face in my blog :D) there you go:
Went to another cantonese food restaurant, Canton, to have lunch! I mean, CNY is all about eating right? But I like my drink better than the food so here's the drink:
![]() |
| Milk tea! Reminds me of stocking milk tea in Msia! I miss it so so much... |
Muahahaha, first time I made an egg stand. But I believe that's only because it's the right egg.
Today is Chap Goh Mei, or in other words, Lantern Festival! But tell me, how to play lanterns in weather like this?
Fog fog fog..I can barely see anything outside so I stayed in my room all day :) Rather fantasize about this:
Happy Lantern Festival! And Happy Chinese Valentines Day to all the lovers out there! Nope, I'm not going to throw a mandarin in the Clyde river (despite suggesting it) because I like my life as it currently is. Single and lovin' it. Because I still like loving you on my own.
P.S: I like this photo of us :) I don't want anything to change at the moment....







No comments:
Post a Comment