Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gambateh!

Is it me or is it just stress? Everytime before a major exam period, I get vivid nightmares. Oh but I guess this particular nightmare does not need any interpretation, because it's pretty simple - I dreamt that I argued with my family, or more specifically my mom. I once told Choo Wei, that the only thing that can really upset me in this world at the moment is any strain on me and my mom's relationship, because I love her so so much, I don't want to hurt her, yet I do because of our disagreements. Sigh.

To dream that you are arguing suggests that you are trying to resolve some internal conflict or some unsettled issue in your waking life. Consider the symbolism of whom you are arguing with and what you are arguing about. How does he or she reflect some person or some aspect of yourself in your waking life? -http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/a4.htm

Yeap, plenty of unsettled issues in my waking life. But I shall put that away for now because the main focus is to study now!

I guess these dreams are also telling me that I just value my relationships with people a lot. The worst thing I fear is to have misunderstandings between me and any person which would affect our relationship. Huh, I guess the Sorting Hat knows me so well because it placed me in Hufflepuff House on Pottermore. (I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed, given the house's reputation in the Harry Potter series) But yeap, I  do value trust, loyalty, hard work and fair-play, so I guess it's only natural that I be sorted there based on the results of the personality test... Nvm, Puff Pride! But I have no time to win points for my house now, lol.

Okay, but I digress. Maybe it is the stress getting to me that I have nightmares...but reading my previous post from about this time last year, I guess I changed a lot too. I used to say I love staying in semi-darkened rooms, but maybe because I do not have blinds to cover my window this year, I...started disliking being in the dark. I used to only have one cosy desklight on at night, but now I switch all the lights on. And I can't sleep without the desklight being off also...I don't know why. Oh well. I don't even know what I'm rambling about now. I wonder why.

I guess the London post would just have to wait :) But meanwhile, let's see...
A pair of pelicans for good luck!! They're mates :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment