Now I understand what it means by being too painful to sleep...Stupid heels! Never wearing you again. Ugh. Anyway, since I woke so early this morning, I will blog about my most recent London trip last month. Sometimes, the most simple activities are the most enjoyable. Especially with such an awesome companion - Xin Ning :D We went flower-hunting in St James Park!
White cherry blossoms!
White cherry blossoms with a yellow centre seem to be my favourite colour of blossoms now, because they remind me of daisies! (funny how i just like to associate everything i like with them now, just because)
my most-liked picture on FB to date! yes i know it's because of the flowers, not me laaaa...
Buckingham Palace! Didn't manage to see changing of the guards though...
all these golden statues and sculptures remind me of Paris...
all these pretty flowers everywhere remind me of Keukenhof Gardens!!! Because they're mostly tulips...
we just sat on a bench and watch the pelicans go by...(swans would have been more romantic though, lol)
Xin Ning, I still like our camwhore picture better than the one the passer-by who couldn't tahan our camwhoreness took for us! Because that picture cannot see the flowers le....
yay! another reminder
We went food-hunting too! BBQ Ribs!! (and they tasted very good :D)
We went for a night of culture at the London Palladium for Wizard of Oz! Awesome stall seats allowed me to capture the picture of the stage so clearly, hehe
The ceiling..
I love this musical because it's so interactive! (for kids, but i memang kid, hehe) Confetti fell down as fake snow during one scene..so cool!
Happy faces :D
Food-hunting again! Dessert at Princy's for supper =D
Easter time at Covent Garden
I like this egg best!
Xin Ning so cute! Plus I super love this restaurant - Tinseltown, because of all the calorie-laden gorgeous American food! Didn't get to try the typical dinner meals because we came for supper
Thier milkshake so awesome! I had - guess...Oreo's Go Nuts (of course!) and The Ambassador
This was such a good trip!
Thanks XN for being such a good host and tour-guide! I will really miss you after this..sighz.
And, I will miss a lot of people. Detest packing. It always means goodbye, be it to the people or the surroundings. I will miss my cosy little room at H9 (despite living alone, but there were good memories nevertheless). I will miss my university friends most though. Sigh. What reason will I have to call any of you again! No more common grocery-shopping topics or uni-related topics. . .
Suddenly depressed again. . . But oh well, truth be told, all I can think of now are the exam results. . .Okay, don't think so much. Yes. I'll go have some breakfast now. Tata!



No comments:
Post a Comment