Monday, May 21, 2012

♥ SH

"Come at once if convenient. If inconvenient, come anyway." Quote SH to Dr Watson.
A day with Sherlock Holmes. From Robert Downey Jr's portrayal to Benedict Cumberbatch. Intelligent men really turn me on. =)
Love you xoxo!
BBC's Sherlock series are really awesome! And they take place in modern-day London. So cool. Love the accent. Love the backdrop of the scenes. Love the plot. 
I can admit, looks really are secondary to me, because what I really like about him is his intelligence! Of course, Robert plays a more handsome Sherlock, but both portrayals of Sherlock are pretty faithful to the book I guess (I've never read the books, but their characters are exactly the same even though one is a movie and one is a tv show). And after watching Game of Shadows, I couldn't get enough of Sherlock so I went to watch the TV series. For 90 minute episodes, but only 3 episodes a season, I watch pretty fast. 
Men, they don't need to be muscular, or jaw-dropping gorgeous, to attract me. Just be brilliant, witty, smart, but not arrogant, somewhat aloof yet charming (maybe because they have trust issues?), with some eccentric qualities (aren't geniuses mostly weird in some ways?) and some inner childlike innocence that can really endear them sometimes. I'm not describing anybody I know personally, but somehow I noticed most fictional guys I fall for are like that. Cue Damon, Chuck, my 4th prince (okay, Ruoxi's 4th prince) in BBJX, they're all kinda brilliant at scheming men with no friends except only maybe one best friend (trust issues, which also makes them quite prone to jealousy). Ahhhh! Too bad I'm so dumb I'm forever out of their league, so admiring from afar is the least I can do =p

P.S: A girl still can dream can't she?

No comments:

Post a Comment