Sunday, July 15, 2012

storytime!

I went to Hogwarts!!

And Hogwarts was situated in the Scottish Highlands.


Studying at Hogwarts :)

Lalala.
Ok la, 2nd pic was at Glencoe. And the 3rd and 4th pictures were taken at a college in Oxford! (my dream uni, sigh) Balliol College.
What have I been doing so far? Been out with friends, accompany mummy high tea with her friends :) Eating! But I don't have so many cravings like in the past and eat less. Duwan fat. 
Anyway, more pics to come! 

P.S: I changed my smartphone screen protector, and the phone seem like new now! Should have gotten the clear plastic cover in the first place. . .Having a lot of fun playing with it again, changing my launcher! Let's just call it a new start =) 

I love pictures of the Milky Way!! I reallllllyy want to lie underneath a clear night sky, watching the stars and just dreaming =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment