My last night in Glasgow.
Can't believe it has been 1 and 3/4 yrs.
There were ups and downs, but I only want to remember the ups, the fun times we had, the studying together, jokes... Didn't know I could be so attached to these group of people so so much...
Its not Glasgow I will miss, but the student life I had here with you guys. But life has to move on. Thanks for the memories!
Lots of kisses and hugs to Li Ying, Choo Wei, Zi Fen, Alex, Amy, Pei Ying, Hui Wen, Jeanie...
P.S: I know its weird that I haven't made any close local Scottish or English friends despite being here for 2 yrs, but oh well, I guess I am anti-social afterall..
P.P.S: Born To Die keeps playing in my head now, i wonder why..but i really miss the time i first listened to and got obsessed about this song..
No comments:
Post a Comment