Finally, I am a Master of Pharmacy with merit degree-holder! All those exams in the past, starting from UPSR, PMR, SPM and SAM has finally meant something - towards achieving a university degree. Where to next? Only God knows. :)
Somehow, after convocation today, after treasuring all the bittersweet moments of graduating together with good friends I've made these 4 years and knowing that we have to part, I just can't wait to go back home now. Back to warmer weather. Yay! (seriously, this is the suckiest summer ever in Glasgow; not that I've experienced that many summers here, only the second time, but oh how I miss last year's summer weather! It's still around the 15s degrees here, and there is no heating to switch on in the hotel, ugh, it practically still feels like late winter/early spring)
Family family family time. I miss them, I really do, and knowing that I still have quite a lot of time to spend with them makes me feel safe. Parents, as I grow older, so would they. Sigh. I don't want to grow old because I don't want to see them grow older as well. Can't time just stand still for now? At least I know that for the next couple of years I will probably be in the same country as them.
And finally, to my friends in Malaysia, I know I've neglected you guys quite a bit, please forgive me? (Btw if any of you are wondering, my MSN activity now is practically non-existent and I only ever use Skype, so...any mode of online communication I do is usually through Skype now, hehe, not that I don't want to keep in touch but MSN is laggy and frankly doesn't interest me anymore) Can't wait to hang out with you guys again!! But please no jungle activities, they scare me :(
![]() |
| :) |
P.S: last week i said that a certain post was to be my last, i lied...hey, who knew the hotel has wifi? or that i could use the giffgaff sim as a hotspot? anyway writing and pouring out my feelings is therapeutic :) and somehow i doubt that work can be this much interesting to write anymore as "moments that count" . . . so better write more about any interesting things now
P.P.S: what has university taught me? to sum it up, i guess that i can say i have much more confidence in myself, learnt more about people and life, mature a bit more and (hopefully) also manage my feelings better? hah, in any case i don't regret anything i said or did because i never expected anything more, i just know that it's nice to feel loved :) and i just want you to know that.
P.P.P.S: everyone has different paths to follow. i should remember that and not compare myself to anybody; just follow my heart and let fate decide the rest.

No comments:
Post a Comment