Less than a month till convocation day, and till I step on Malaysian land. Time really flies. Especially since after the last paper, it seems that there's something to do every week! Going out with friend's friend, moving out, then the graduation ball, and my upcoming trip to London! I always love going to London =) and am thankful that I have such a good friend to jaga me there. Then mommy and daddy and sister coming soon! Can't wait.
But on the other hand, the feeling of having to leave a routine of 2 years (maybe more like 1.5 years) is kinda unbearable. 非常不舍得。Tonight is my last night staying on the university campus with friends, and reflecting back on the time I have spent here, the only reason why I felt that time flew by was because these times were good times. Not because of the novelty of being in a foreign land and getting to travel and see new places (although these are good times too), but because of the friendships and bonds that were strengthened. The things we did, the things we laughed about, the things we cry over and talk about... Maybe I wouldn't feel as sad if we were all going back together, but some are staying on here to work, and probably they're the ones I won't get to see so often anymore, and that's what make it sad.
I count myself really lucky to have known people like my friends here, we can click together so well and bond together. Perhaps I have some doubts the past year but they're all eventually cleared up, and I'm happy. Although we didn't get to stay together the past year but in hindsight, it wasn't all bad. I always knew that our time together was limited though (say until so dramatic until like wanna die -.-) so I made sure to spend as much time as I possibly could with everyone, but eventually the day we have to part will come. . .
 |
High tea together!
|
 |
| Grad ball, miss LY though |
.jpg) |
my favourite picture, who knew the F10 girls could only reunite for a brief time last week?
P.S: Pictures are not mine, all credits to others
P.P.S: 向前走吧!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment