Yesterday evening was a happy one because I spent it with 2 of my most favourite people from DJ. Check out the wording on their shirts!
![]() |
| dearest Xin Wei and beloved Michelle :) |
I can't believe we have actually known each other for 9 years already! And we're still as nonsensical as ever. . . But somehow we never seem to actually spend most of that 9 years being together in the same state, I just noticed. . . I spent 3 years in Johor, 2 years in UK, and now Michelle's going to be in UK for at least 5 years. . .Why is UK taking all my favourite people away from me? =( At least Xin Wei still here
Thanks for your sound advice all the time, I will miss you so so much.
P.S: Don't forget me okay!! I will go London to kacau you for sure :D


No comments:
Post a Comment