Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm wide awake

有些事情,虽然抱着心理准备了,等着预料的结局,但发生时难免还会觉得心痛,心酸。但也许这个结局是最完美吧,伤心只不过是 the finality of it all. =)


Gravity hurts, till i woke up on the concrete.

I know I said I wanted to change my url, but, I am at a loss for any nice names. And anyway, changing the url won't make a difference, I think I might have exceeded my image hosting bandwidth in Picasa Web Albums (okay, maybe only 1MB space left), and I think the only way to rectify that is to purchase storage or change my account - both too lazy to do. Oh well, I guess my future posts shall either be picture-less or just less posts, hehe. 

I went to myBurger Lab last Saturday! And I loved the burgers there, very nice!! Although I'd recommend going with friends because the wait was like 1 hour, and time passes faster when you're with awesome company. Maybe because I am a mushroom and cheese lover, so I loved my burger with the cheese and enoki mushrooms. And their fries were quite special too, with the sauce. Oh oh and I saw Reuben Kang there! I mean, he's just part of Jinnyboytv videos, and maybe a bit popular (dunno how popular, I think only Hui Lynn and Carolyn recognized him too, the others (my friends only I mean) didn't, lol) but I didn't take any pictures lah. Maybe if Jin was there too, I might. (I checked Reuben's twitter and it seemed that Jin was there that night too! But I didn't see him =(  ) It's just kinda like a novelty seeing Youtube personalities in real life, especially since their videos only became like really popular the last 2 years I was in Glasgow. But I always watch their videos because they film it in places like 1U and Taylors College, which made me really homesick. And I think I spotted DanKhoo a few times in 1U too, always wearing a beanie. . . 

Pictures of the lovely company! (copied from FB)
PhotoPhoto


Jinnyboy's latest video!! And the one I saw is Reuben, the P driver, lol. . . reminds me of myself =/

Sigh, I still very scared of driving, how how how. Nevertheless, I have to learn properly, because mom's gonna get me a new car when I start working, which I have to pay myself anyway, and I sure don't want to scratch a new car or anything. . .

Random dessert picture: Affogato!
Really craving for it again, it's vanilla ice-cream with espresso, yum yum. 

Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?






P.S: 幸亏你还没我想象的那么陌生,好朋友。。。:) 但是万事小心吧,不要令我担心。 

No comments:

Post a Comment