Wednesday, August 10, 2016

sometimes the problem I feel is, when you're too close to your other half, when things go wrong or if you feel upset, you don't really have anyone to turn to because you've pushed everyone away by being constantly together with one person.

it isn't a bad thing, but it isn't very healthy either. I do have a strong support system of friends, but sometimes texting isn't enough, and those who I do want to talk to are not always available at the moment I need them most.

I don't want to write in public anymore, short of airing dirty linen in public, but where do I then find words of support without being judged in private? so I turn back to my old trustworthy blog, where I hope my constant lack of updates means nobody except for those who really care will read about it, and perhaps give me a virtual hug.

No comments:

Post a Comment