Week 19: saw baby moving about for the first time eeeps >.< I've felt movements since 3 weeks ago but cannot really be positive that it's baby; then the other day I just saw my belly moved. It's just weird, how to explain it? Something in your body moving that you cannot control, and making you put on weight and growing bigger -.-" I think I've put on 2 kg so far, which is, maybe kinda less compared to others? And my bump is still tiny hehe. But I am not purposely eating less or more also... hungry then eat lor. But if hungry at inappropriate times still tahan. After all, baby will absorb whatever it wants from my body, I'm not starving it, I'm just starving myself >.< and the weight only increase exponentially during 3rd trimester or something. At least baby moving makes me feel that this pregnancy is more real now (I mean because previously I've not have that many noticeable symptoms like morning sickness *touchwood* or cravings [no complaints really], I still feel mostly like myself (tired, sleepy, lazy; but at least I have a valid reason, that I'm growing another human lol) throughout the 1st trimester till now), so I don't really "feel" pregnant until now when I feel random jabs in my belly reminding me someone else is living in me huhu.
I don't even know whether it's because I am pregnant myself so I am more aware of such news but suddenly so many celebrities are expecting! I guess, that's what happens when you can't make any plans to travel / work and life is basically on hold. This pandemic is really affecting everyone and everything. I miss the freedom of not wearing masks when out in public, of going where I want without caring if it's a hotspot or red zone, of socializing without limitations on the number of people when out and about. . . After the storm in May, now it seems that there may be a 3rd wave of cases in Malaysia, which is really so sien. Even now I have to work from home because a colleague is being quarantined with symptoms whilst pending results and I was briefly exposed to her but the results are taking so long to be out! It's just increasing anxiety. Even now, nearly everyday I am receiving news about positive cases being detected within a 5km radius from my house, it's time to "stay at home" again and hope that there won't be any TEMCO implemented here because honestly, it's quite stifling to not be able to go out whenever I want and I do like having this choice.
No comments:
Post a Comment