Today I witnessed a disheartening incident of exclusion that happened to someone else, who witnessed me being unfairly treated yesterday and spoke up for me. And it seems that this pattern keeps recurring. Ironically, when I turn to AI for advice on how to survive, it always repeats the same thing, asking me to leave. Y'know, it's not like I can leave on a whim. These things take time. And I'm not looking for an excuse to stay, but to wonder why the culture is being so toxic. And wondering if I am part of the problem. I've tried my best to be non-confrontational and drama free but maybe, this is the price to pay for being neutral. To be excluded when I stand on no side. And I'm witnessing the same thing happening to someone else. It sucks to be a horse at this time. I don't want to be superstitious but really, why do these things keep happening this year? Please send me positive vibes. I really need it. It is exhausting to figure out mind games. It is even more disappointing to see it happening to someone else as well through me. Removing myself from the equation seems like the best option, but when will it happen? And does it mean, I am running away from my problems?
No comments:
Post a Comment