Monday, May 2, 2011

Am

hyperventilating.

Stressing out.

How to pass an exam that you've never passed before? That relies on your nerves and performance on the day, rather than your knowledge. That gets confusing mixed instructions the week before (till now, I'm so not sure on what to put for manufacturer's dose).

I was never good at practical examinations. (and I thought my piano practical exam was the last of such exams to haunt me). Ugh. Practice doesn't make perfect because nerves screw it all up. Sweaty palms, shaky hands, cold hands, you name it, I have it.

The other subjects aren't all that good either. Studying-wise. Which adds to my stress levels.

I had another vivid nightmare this morning, let's interpret it shall we? I dreamt of being badly burnt by touching something hot. Hmm..

Heat
To feel heat in your dream, indicates a feeling of shame or embarrassment. Alternatively, it represents purity, creative energy or intense passion.

Hurt
To dream that you are hurt, signifies wounded emotions or feelings that you may have suppressed. You need to address these feelings in order to properly heal.

 If you dream that your skin has been burned, then it implies that you are unwilling let down your guard. Your line of defense has been compromised. This dream may also be a metaphor that you are "getting burned" or humiliated by someone or some situation. 



To dream that you are inflicting pain to yourself, indicates that you are experiencing some overwhelming turmoil or problems in your waking life. You are trying to disconnect yourself from your reality by focusing on the pain that you inflicted to yourself. 

Conclusion: I'm embarrassed and have suppressed wounded feelings, which leads me to be unwilling to let down my guard, and I'm trying to disconnect myself from reality.

huh?

Sounds like I'm turning schizo. Or maybe it's just lack of vit D, considering the fact that I'm constantly in a semi-darkened room, because bright light makes me have a headache or migraine. And I seldom step out of my room. I'm slowly dying in this tiny roomful of books. Slowly and painfully... Only Choo Wei comes to visit me occasionally and brightens it up! (I really sound like some invalid patient...gah)

Okay fine, the world doesn't revolve around me and my exams. There're the tornadoes hitting U.S (God bless them), the royal wedding of Prince William and Catherine Middleton (which resulted in 21 people being arrested in an illegal street party at Kelvingrove Park Glasgow not 30km away from me, which of course obviously I didn't participate, seeing the lifeless person I am at the moment) and Osama bin Laden killed (yay, but then, it's probably going to ignite another revenge-fueled attack by his followers-a neverending vicious cycle). So y'know, there're more important things happening in the world than exams.

But to me, in my small little world, exams are the most important, and I really really need to calm down now. (Thanks to you Xin Wei, you made me nervous too!!! Ahhh)

okay, as per my post last year before EOS, here are penguins for good luck!!

P.S: I haven't been in touch much with my M'sian friends, so sorry, that I seldom comment on your posts now or reply your tweets..am stressed, but it doesn't mean I've forgotten you guys! Since everyone's busy with exams, all the best =)

No comments:

Post a Comment