Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Random fun-times

Finally, I can say I OFFICIALLY ended my examinations. I am not going to talk about it, or think about it; I just want to spend the rest of my days leading up to the release of results in PEACE.

But the baking frenzy started last week already.
And the Starbucks craze.
Plus my first movie in 9 months! We watched Insidious.
My first Japanese meal in 9 months as well. (But honestly, our homemade sushi was just as nice =D)
My favourite pictures from Gaik Cheng and Amy's albums:
Chocolate desserts at Yates. Yum. Those 2 on the left orgasm-ing already. Haha (just joking, no offence!)
Puff pastry
Starbucks! (the only photo i got with me in it, & please don't ask me why the one in the middle had such a face, his face normally liddat one ;p...)
A different day; egg tarts and spring rolls!

Bread pudding! Me love.



Another day. What were we making again? I think it was Roti Canai and Naan; seeing that big flat dough on the right corner)
With butter sauce, nyums.

Our bread that we shaped! So many cute shapes.



 At Japanese restaurant- Nanakusa



Somehow, it's different making things together in the kitchen and eating compared to going out and eating together. Anyway, I WILL MISS MY DEAREST HOUSEMATES A LOT THIS SUMMER. Really really love them to bits! Love our eating together, and our crapping in the corridors, and in Zi Fen's ROOM; our nonsense and random fun-times. Sigh. 8 months pass by too quickly, but I'm glad they get to go back and see their families.

Am I going back? Shh, that's a secret! (ngehehe I dun wanna tell you Xin Wei, a surprise is better no? :P but please go to Genting when you all are free, don't have to wait for me okay?)

Sigh, sometimes I feel like I'm being subconsciously forced to make decisions that I don't really want to. But what to do? I can't control fate. Blair Waldorf said destiny is for losers. It's just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen. But you can't control everything. Even she can't. It was fate that led her to her fairytale; speaking of which, I LOVED the finale of Gossip Girl! Actually, it'd just be best if they end the whole series at that season, because nearly everyone got a happy ending. And I don't think I'm a Chair shipper anymore; I absolutely adore Prince Louis!  (Maybe I was subconsciously influenced by Michelle to support Chair, ahaha. Sigh, I haven't talked to her in ages!!!! Why are medic students always so busy? :(  )   Anyway Prince Louis is cute, and charming, and non-abusive. He is so much better for Blair.



Which would you choose? A great love, or a right love?

No comments:

Post a Comment