Somehow, things between us doesn't seem the same anymore.
Unsaid things aplenty.
What am I supposed to do?
I don't know why you had to make me distrust you even more...
Maybe I shouldn't have told you how I really felt.
I don't know what to feel anymore.
I just want to sleep forever and never wake up - because reality sucks.
Sigh.
Friendship problems are the bane of my existence. Why do I always have to find out about their true colours in the end? Ignorance is bliss.
How can I even claim to have "good communication skills" when people misunderstand me so easily?
I would never ever do anything to hurt anyone intentionally, or be untruthful. I hate liars. I hate pretenders. So I won't do unto others what I don't want them to do to me. But why would some people think I would do that? And worse, why would they do that to me?
Maybe I'm just too sensitive, and over-thinking again. Sigh. If only I can be more like those happy-go-lucky people, being me just....sucks.
P.S: I wasn't ignoring you on purpose! I just didn't expect you. Please don't ignore me ever, even as a joke...I will feel sad...
No comments:
Post a Comment