Monday, June 13, 2011

I'm falling

love this song! especially the piano melody...





like an aeroplane I took flight 
fell in love with you that first night
cause you danced with me
and I could see that there was more to life
Will you catch me
because lately
you're a dream come true

Say you love me
you are lovely
do you feel it too? 

I'm falling in love with you
______________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyway we went to Kelvingrove Park last Sunday for the West-End Festival Opening Parade.

Beautiful Mardi Gras parade :)



Just the 4 of us. :) And we had awesome french fries, and a lovely time walking in high heels all over the park, and from the station to the park, and back. Because I'm an idiot. But a stubborn one. And I have no regrets because I choose my own path. And at one point, that was exactly what I wanted.
_________________________________________________________________________________
my current cosy room...yay! sometimes small just makes it cosier :) plus i know how to dry my clothes with that heater already..and i can leave the blinds open because since i'm not facing the window when using my laptop, the sunlight doesn't hurt my eyes ;D










Sigh, sometimes life can be so stressful if you don't always get what you want. But in the words of oh-so-wise Miss Tan, 是你的就是你的,不是你的就不是你的,不用想那么多令自己那么辛苦...
So, I resolve to be happy-go-lucky!
Don't think so much.
Don't stress so much.
Just do what I think is right. 
And stop over-worrying, over-thinking and over-analyzing.
If it's mine it's mine, and if it isn't, no point forcing it because 勉强不会幸福.
Heh my Mandarin sucks.
And what am I talking about? Only I know! (okay, in case anybody misunderstands, just so you know, it's not about personal love problems or whatever; I have more important stuff to deal than that y'know?)

P.S: i don't expect anything from you. just to see you smile is enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment