This song reminds me of the time we sang along to "Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Saturday and Sunday" with 2 Saturdays! We include me, Xin Wei, Hui Lynn, Hui Leng, Abigail and Mei Chen on one of our crazy outings. And I've missed 2 outings with them already till now, ikan bakar and pork burgers...aargh. Oh well, it's fine. Xin Wei, I'm okay alright! Just missing you guys and all the nice nice food =p
This song reminds me of Michelle =D remember the time you kept playing this song and made me play it too? And our random anime and movie sessions at your house. Dunno why, anything at your house also reminds me about our mahjong sessions with Xin Wei, Ru Jiun and Joanne. And since I won't be coming back this month, I won't be able to see Joanne :( Oh well. But anyway I'm still happy you take time to fb me and give me good advice! Always trusted you, you must feel so honoured :P
And this song reminds me about all the Subang times with Christine, Cha Sheng and Kai Ping. That's because I was crazy about this song sometime in March 2008 because me and Christine watched the anime! Somehow, since it was also in Taylors, I remember about all the breaks with Xin Ning as well! Another friend who also gives me awesome advice. And Kai Ping is the only one who still finds me on msn if I'm on to talk crap. Bluek.
Anyway why am I reminiscing? Probably because I'm homesick all over again because I'm in a new environment. Okay, not really environment, just a new flat, new room...And this time without the knowledge that my close friends are just in the next room. No, they're in another flat, or across the country. Just so somebody thinks that I'm bumming around during summer staying back in UK, well, I'm not; I'm doing research in my university! No, not for the cure of cancer dad, I'm not that awesome. But at least I get to improve my laboratory skills (hopefully) and be smarter. Heh. Improve my dissecting mice skills. Manipulating tiny blood vessels under a microscope. Interesting?
P.S: I miss my housemates!!! Very much! Sigh, even though Li Ying and Alex are still here, but they have betrayed us and use another network which is super expensive for me to sms or call! And there are no room phones here. Argh. And my Skype is buggy. So I'm alone....hahaha nah I won't be pathetic ok? But I wish I have a new phone already so I can whatsapp instead...especially since Michelle claims that's the only way to contact her...Sigh, housemates ah, this new room very cold ah because I can't on the heater as it's next to the bed!! No more Malaysian weather room :(
P.P.S: I miss my family too! But at least I still can see them most days on Skype, even if I have to stay up till 2am because I'm no longer free in the afternoons :(
P.P.S: I miss my family too! But at least I still can see them most days on Skype, even if I have to stay up till 2am because I'm no longer free in the afternoons :(
P.P.S: I hope I can stop caring so much....
No comments:
Post a Comment