Saturday, October 22, 2011

I really like this music video. =) British singer, and filmed in UK! Lovely melody. And the guy is very cute :)


You wanna love, you wanna
You wanna love but you've forgotten how
You wanna love, you wanna
You wanna love but you don't love me now



So busy recently with never-ending workshops and research project! But it's the final year, expected. And busy is good. I feel more distracted. =)

P.S: I think I've been too impulsive lately. But, I wanna be happy-go-lucky, so maybe impulsive's good, to just do things and not think so much about any result, expected or not.
P.P.S: Perhaps some things are better left as secrets :)
P.P.P.S: Ever since the new semester started, Friday night is always TVD night! Yay! I just noticed since I started this blog, I think I mention Damon at least once every month. Oh well, but he's awesome right?

No comments:

Post a Comment