Wednesday, October 9, 2024

Oh well...

 Well, I'm not sure if this is the outcome that I have expected; but I suppose it is best to keep colleagues at arms' length; not too close to discuss about personal stuff, and just close enough to work together properly. But how long will this last? Hah, let's see. Every other minute, I catch myself stopping myself to talk or message too personally, because it is not worth to be hurt again, or remember the hurtful things that were said to me. After all, am I the one who left things unresolved? 

Perhaps things escalating to this situation is good for me in a different way; at least, I don't have to pretend any longer. Living a lie is actually not very healthy in the long term. After all, this situation has been troubling me for the past 2 years. It is such a pity that money is the root of all evil, exposing true natures, or maybe I'm just not equipped to handle the harsh realities of life.


No comments:

Post a Comment