Okay, no more secret keeping, I shall reveal where I was in the picture posted in the last entry: Malaysia! Or more accurately, Fong Lye restaurant in Sunway Pyramid. Yes, I'm officially spending the rest of August in Malaysia! Why was I so hush-hush about it beforehand? Because, I wanted to surprise my dad :D
Honestly speaking, I wasn't planning on coming back because since it's only for one month, staying back in Glasgow is cheaper than the air ticket home, but...sometime back in June, my dad too cute la. Everytime I skype with him, he ask me when am I buying my air ticket home, because during that time I kept moaning about what to do during August, should I come back or not...So seeing as my lovely daddy wants me to come back, I just bought the air ticket impulsively (Emirates was having a promotion at the time, so maybe it was fate, my air ticket only cost 600 pounds, usually it's 800), but kept it a secret from him because I want to surprise him :P only my mom was in on the secret because, she checks my bank account, she would have seen the Emirates transaction anyway. So I told a few select friends about my going back, warned them to NOT post on my FB wall that I am coming back, and made it seem like I wouldn't be going back, all just to surprise my dad. So the plan was, I skyped with him in my room at home after he returned from work and told him I am staying in a new room, for one month. My dad very blur la! He didn't recognize the pink walls of my room..but he recognized Garfield (used to belong to him) and knew that I didn't bring it over to Glasgow, so then only he kinda suspected I was home and went to check the room...then SURPRISE!
Me and Garfield =p (old picture)Okay, so my dad wasn't the only person I meant to surprise. Darling Xin Wei was also someone I wanted to surprise! All because she said she didn't like to be surprised, but she told me to let her in on the secret if I were to return so I can surprise the other friends in our group. Mei Chen did that last year, so I don't want to do the same, and anyway I thought Xin Wei would appreciate my return the most so I wanna surprise her instead! (we seriously very close okay! don't jealous :P) I didn't mean to tell Hui Leng and Mei Chen I was coming back as well but unfortunately Hui Lynn let it slip =O but it's alright. Xin Wei suspected though.
So on Saturday, poor Xin Wei was blindfolded and taken to Neway, 1U for her early birthday celebration (because I was at first busy on her actual birthday, but not anymore) {My camera's been sent to the hospital so any pictures I post will be from Xin Wei's camera!}. I went to 1U myself so I didn't witness Xin Wei's entire blindfolded journey but I must document the experience (I hope you guys don't mind!):
![]() |
| so bad bully my xin wei! |
![]() |
poor thing, lol, but i wish i was there! :P![]() |
![]() |
| Sighz! |
![]() |
| Us finally reunited! Yay! But Lynn's not in the picture :( |
![]() |
*hugs* missed you!![]() |
![]() |
| With Lynn :) |
![]() |
| Lengy, Xin Wei & Mei Chen |
![]() |
| Abi & Lynn |
Know why I said Xin Wei's my favourite friend? Because throughout the year I was away, we still keep in touch quite often! Like at least she still posts on my wall, and comments on my stuff :D And she's the nicest, most genuine person I know. Also that she's everybody's favourite friend (PERASAN!! *inside joke*) Maybe I'm not her closest friend (Lynn is her best friend) but she is my closest friend and that's all that matters right? :) Thanks for always being there for me dearest. Muacks!
Really or not that my return is your birthday wish? Sweet talk a lot ah you!!! But I like =D HAHA (haihz, your profile pikcha very ugleeeh)
On a side note, I wanna catch up with every friend as well so please talk to me next time okay! (And I'm talking to you Lengy :P)
P.S: it's good to be back. Miss you though.











No comments:
Post a Comment