不明白为什么有些人,跟我讲话时句句都带刺. 是我太敏感, 思想幼稚, 不懂得开玩笑? 还是我已经不习惯他们这种相处的方法?
有时真的好想回去以前比较单纯的日子! 没有烦恼,只是无忧无虑地读书.
可是人就是要长大啦!
God, typing all these Mandarin words just took up twice the time I would have used for typing English. Anyway no special reason to use mandarin, just that some things are better expressed through Mandarin =) Adaptation. Hmm, after 2 weeks back home, I've grown accustomed to my old lifestyle again, such as watching television at night in the living room with my parents, sharing a room with my sister, eating mommy's home-cooked food. But the realization is dawning on me that these few weeks will really be my last true holiday at home, being a student and mommy and daddy's little girl, lazing around at home. =')
2 more weeks then my golden summer at home would be over. I will miss it. Next time I'm home, it won't be the same feeling anymore! Sigh. Time flies. My mood is exactly like the song below:
Such a sad acoustic version for an originally upbeat song by Taylor Swift! Thanks to my sister who recommended this version. And also a kinda sad story behind the 2 Youtube singers above. From the comments I gathered on youtube, they used to be pretty good friends who did videos together, but the above video was their last cover together. And since I'm kinda free nowadays, I watched all their previous videos, where they were very friendly with each other, but something happened between them, and that's why they stopped making videos together. And somehow you can see from the above video that their friendship wasn't the same as it was in previous videos. Oh well. Sigh. Don't know why but I just can't stop listening to the song. Perhaps the lyrics speak to me. Perhaps the atmosphere of broken friendship is familiar to me. Either way...
And you stood there in front of meJust close enough to touchClose enough to hope you couldn'tSee what I was thinking of
Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rainKiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain'Cause I see sparks flyWhenever you smile
I'm on my guard for the rest of the worldBut with you, I know it's no goodAnd I could wait patientlyBut I really wish you would
Drop everything nowMeet me in the pouring rainKiss me on the sidewalkTake away the pain
Drop everything now, meet me in the pouring rainKiss me on the sidewalk, take away the pain'Cause I see sparks flyWhenever you smile
I'm on my guard for the rest of the worldBut with you, I know it's no goodAnd I could wait patientlyBut I really wish you would
Drop everything nowMeet me in the pouring rainKiss me on the sidewalkTake away the pain
Get me with those brown eyes, babyAs the lights go downGive me something that'll haunt meWhen you're not around
Okay fine, too much sadness, so there's another happier song that I am listening to at the moment, which is Stereo Hearts! ~my heart's a stereo, it beats for you so listen close, hear my thoughts in every note, make me your radio, turn me up when you feel low, this melody was meant for you so just sing along to my stereo~
And I have a new obsession! I know this is a pretty old show, at least 1 year old, but since Wah Lai Toi is showing it, I can't help but fall in love with 公主嫁到. Love their colourful and pretty costumes, and the light-hearted comedy. Period costume dramas have always been my favourite type of drama. And the themesong is so happy! It makes me happy too:)
Enjoy the rest of summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment