Saturday, December 24, 2011

A very UK Christmas!

Have to resist typing a smiley face after the name of each post. I noticed I did that for every last entry! So Christmas is in 2 days time *excited!* The last Christmas I am celebrating as an undergrad student! *sad face* I didn't go overseas this winter because I am so so tired of travelling (I dunno why, the France trip kinda drained all my enthusiasm and energy for travelling...) and I prefer feeling cosy in Glasgow. So pictures!! 
Christmas in Glasgow:




Christmas in Edinburgh:
my favourite food of the night! chocolate spread crepe. I love the fries too but I don't have a picture of that. We were all too busy gobbling it down. Food always taste nicer when shared :)
Inside The Elephant House! (like finally..see how J.K Rowling got her Potter inspiration =p)
Chocolate brownie again!! I never get sick of chocolate :) [I almost did on this day but now no!]
We finally meet in UK! Gahahaha
__________________________________________________________________________________

I like the rainbow-y colour :)
Sometimes, a good cry is all that will make the heartache go away. And a thicker skin.
P.S: I need a parachute. 

No comments:

Post a Comment