Tuesday, December 27, 2011

revelations

Change. It's imminent isn't it? It has to happen, for things to move on, to develop into something else, to break the monotony and dullness of doing the same, endless routine everyday. 
My last post of 2010, was about thoughts of, not being able to really know someone and not being able to trust them fully. But I guess it's not that I don't know them, I just didn't realize it when they changed because the change was so gradual. And somehow, I've just told myself to accept it.  Because I can change myself as well, to like the new them. :) Or, I will just change how I feel towards them. Maybe like them less. That's also an option. Whatever makes me happy. 
 
Nobody can be perfectly good. Recently I can find myself feel offended at some whom I thought can never ever do anything to offend me. Shows how naive I can get. Or maybe I'm getting more sensitive than I thought =/  
I love the fairy-lights! So pretty! And I love this memory. I've been pretty-much happy the past week. Course, there were some down-times as well but they don't last long because...I just can't stay angry for long. Which is good. For my mental health. And the happy memories are the only ones I will remember. :)
Christmas Eve dinner!
Thanks to my "new" neighbours and housemate :) There was good ole' turkey, mash potato, salad, mushroom soup, tiramisu and gingerbread cookies.

Christmas lunch!
With my current favourite people in the world :) 

Boxing day!
Went out by myself. Not to shop, just to see how crazy boxing day sales in Glasgow can be. And to use my new Christmas present! Ngahaha. Too bad no picture of myself. I realize I'm back to my teenage days, where I rather spend money on books and games rather than on clothes or make-up on myself. Argh. But my laptop disc reader is spoilt and I can no longer play computer games. Big SIGH. Was thinking of replaying my final fantasy games but oh well... Oh well, maybe I can get Cecilia Ahern's new books! It's been long since I read a proper book...instead of reading from the computer or something.
___________________________________________________________________
Don't know why I always end up blogging early in the morning now. I guess this will be my last post of the year. So, Happy New Year in advance! 

"Don't make me sad, don't make me cry
Sometimes love is not enough and the road gets tough
I don't know why
Keep making me laugh,
Let's go get high
The road is long, we carry on
Try to have fun in the meantime"

No comments:

Post a Comment