Sleep..is a funny thing. If you don't get enough of it, you'd accumulate a sleep debt, which eventually you'd have to pay by catching up on all the extra hours of sleeping. And if you get too much of it, you can't sleep when you really want to.
Either I can't sleep because I had too much of it yesterday (16 hours to be exact, but I was sick), or there's too many things that's running through my mind , or that I'm hungry. Whatever it is, I am now drinking instant soup at 3am and trying to relieve some of the things that have been running through my mind by blogging. {I might delete this later, (I edited it already! censor all the parts I wouldn't really say if I thought twice) who knows, I don't think I'm awake enough to be blogging at 3am, but I can't sleep either, so this is like drunk-typing. Also I don't want people to think this is the only post I update. Please see the previous post with all the pretty Christmas pictures}.
Nah! I still feel very sober okay! Maybe there's some presence in my room that's keeping me from sleeping. I just found a weird photo of a girl on my shelf which I'm positive I haven't seen before (I know I'm messy, but I'm 100% sure I haven't seen it before until today) and it's next to the umbrella which somebody previously left in this room and which seemed too good to throw away, yet I don't use it. Course, the next possibility that ran through my mind is that the photo is of someone who isn't alive (please don't let it be true) and that her spirit possessed the umbrella. Maybe her photo was placed there by the V.O. workers who were pissed at me because they had to come in on their Christmas break to fix my stupid door handle which broke off earlier during the day. I don't feel like throwing the photo away in case her spirit comes back for revenge or something. So it's just sitting there, next to the umbrella.....How?!
See! I told you I start spouting weird things at 3 in the morning!
My room's boiling hot now. Why's it so weird? It was super cold before. Or maybe I just had soup. See, I'm digressing. Okay, I think I'm finally knackered enough to go and sleep. Tata! Merry Xmas to all!
I was slightly happy before, but who knew that one sentence could negate everything I felt? Sadly, I can never feel angry for long...
No comments:
Post a Comment