Monday, September 6, 2010

Farewells. Sigh...

Am counting down the days till my one-way flight to Glasgow.
Been busy with meet-ups and farewells. And packing!
Which to tell the truth, has only been half-done. I'm such a procrastinator!

Anyway last Friday was a really good day, in more ways than one *mysterious smile*, well, I hope everything's okay now. Sigh. And sleepover! Want a succinct summary of the night?
7pm- Xin Wei picked us 5 up (can I not name names? okay fine, Leng, me, Mei Chen and Abi)
7-10pm - Dinner, and chilling out at Xin Wei's place, before picking Lynn up
10.30pm-10am the following day- Drinks, pillow fights, half-finished movie at Xin Wei's aunt's place and sleep :)
10-11am- brunch
12-2pm- camwhore at my place

Pics are in FB, so, I'm really lazy to upload here. Maybe the ones I find best =D and videos! Sadly, my video format is not supported by FB so I can't upload there, until I find a way to convert them.







really appreciate all the times we've had these past 2 years, since i've been back from JB. Thanks guys! Never thought our friendship since Form 1 would last until now, especially since i was MIA for 3 years in JB. you guys are the only ones i feel secure with, apart from my uni friends :) PERIOD!! *inside joke*

Sorry for the late posting and uploads, but after this sleepover, there was another primary reunion last night, of which I was hoping I could meet someone but obviously, he didn't come, as usual. And no, not the usual person I look forward to looking for (not my primary crush, that is XD), but someone I grew close to for a brief period of time last year. But considering the fact he blanked me in uni not too long ago also (I mentioned that in a recent post), it's for the best I suppose. I'm lazy to copy and upload primary reunion pics here, so I shall not do so! (I didn't use my own cam, so I'd have to copy from the FB album and upload here, so lazy) Had fun catching up with the peeps though! I've learnt to not depend on my best friend's presence so much and just enjoy myself socializing with other primary friends :D (in any case, she didn't come also)

Then there was another meet-up and catching up session with my closest college friend for lunch today, Ling En. It was nice of her to write on my wall and suggest a meet-up. I will always respond to people who will look for me. Of course, there are some people I tried to catch-up with, but they never respond. Well, they don't deserve to be in my life. Period. (dang this new habit!) Picture of her shall be uploaded next time. I havn't transferred the pic from my memory card.

Then another dinner with my uncle's family again. I'm feeling so guilty, everyone's like "treating" me because I'm leaving soon! But oh well, all said I have to treat them back after I start working O.o

Bloody mosquitoes everywhere now, making me not want to sleep at night, but rather during the day. Blah. But, I'm seriously tired, and so much for PACKING, I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING AT ALL TONIGHT EXCEPT FOR UPLOADING PICTURES AND TAGGING PEOPLE. Not that I'm complaining, but now I truly appreciate those friends who bothered to take pictures, upload them and tag them! I think I'm gonna have carpel tunnel syndrome, my fingers are in pain T.T



i really love her! so handsome. people like her are making me doubt my sexuality. sadness.




            

No comments:

Post a Comment