Thursday, September 2, 2010

Long overdue..

well, not really...just that I thought I would upload pictures + descriptions of outings as soon as they've happened but I've just been so darn lazy lately, plus all the packing to be done @.@ nightmare...it's so much easier just uploading pictures on FB! But they turn out blur, hmph...so much for a noob photographer like me. Sigh. I initially wanted to work but oh well, mom said I'll be too busy with other stuff to work (I guess she also don't want to be sending me to work and back everyday...) So meet-up with friends it is! Anyway, here goes, chronologically, about outings I have with long-lost friends:

With Christine on 26/8
now, i like spontaneous outings, so when Christine just sms to ask if we can meet at Sunway Pyramid, i said yes! (haha she already told me the night before that she'll be in KL but unsure of her schedule)...Mom was kind enough to send me all the way to Pyramid and after 2 hours of eating+yakking+camwhoring with Christine, i took the bus back.




Mini-reunion with some JB peeps on 29/8
so Xin Ning organised a sort of "reunion" with anyone from JB who's here. Thanks to the few who turned up. Thanks to the few who at least bothered to respond. No thanks to the most who never bothered to respond or who are too "lazy" (in other words, couldn't be bothered) to turn up or respond...hmph.

midvalley centre court's very pretty with all the flowers deco! I love flowers =D 

That's all I guess. No inspiration to post other things. Haha. Ciao~

No comments:

Post a Comment