1. i will miss the way my mom enters my room "silently" to wake me up
2. i will miss my mom's sarcastic replies and her words of advice when we're gossiping in the kitchen
3. i will miss the foods she cook and the delightful subtle way of hers in showing she still cares about me
4. i will miss my morning rides with dad to the lrt station every morning
5. i will miss my dad's funny antics at home
6. i will miss the way he calls me his dear and princess :D
7 i will miss my sister's cute chattering
8. i will miss the fights we have, and the making-up afterwards
9. i will miss our family meal-times, especially when we go eat good food!
10. i will miss my yum-cha sessions with xin wei, lynn, leng and mei chen (even though you've already left)
11. i will miss my other friends such as michelle and wen jo
12. i will miss michelle's smses, although she doesn't sms anymore cuz she's busy :(
13. i will miss the hot weather here (i'm not a big fan of cold)
I will come back la! Why the hell am I thinking so much? It's an adventure, like being on a ship sailing on to new ports.
Change is imminent. 2 years is a long enough time for a regular routine without any changes. Any longer and I'll be bored. I will take this new phase as a good change, on to better things =)
I just hope that everything will be okay, studies-wise and friendship-wise. I'm terrified of friendship problems now. But, I must trust my uni-friends, especially my future housemates! Choo Wei, Amy and Zi Fen, don't bully me okay =D or I'll run over to Li Ying's there, hahaha. \
Much love,
~kityee~
dont u miss msia food?
ReplyDeletenot really..i will miss my mom's cooking though ~kityee~
ReplyDelete