21! What a great age eh? This is probably the last birthday I'll be celebrating together with my uni-mates so...all the more to remember what we did! Which was just a nice dinner in a posh restaurant (Mediterraneo) on the 8th, to celebrate Amy's birthday as well. And tiramisu! My favourite, thanks Li Ying, and all the rest who went to get the ingredients :) I spent the entire 9th doing my clinical attachment in hospital, what joy :) Although tbh, birthdays...are nothing special to me. It's just another day. I mean technically, I'm not just 21 on this day, I'm 21 everyday after the 9th...Oh but thanks to Xin Ning, I received the first ever parcel since I got here! Yes I am THAT pathetic. Couldn't for the life of me guess who would have sent me something because I never gave out my new semester address to anybody. Not even my parents know =p because, I don't need/want anything to be sent over from Msia. Best surprise of the day, thanks a lot my dearest =)
 |
us :) okay, no complete picture without the photographer so photographer is below..hehe
|
 |
center summore!!
Sorry Rui-En, no pictures of food for you to drool over because I didn't take any!
My presents! I mentioned in a previous blogpost that actually Xin Wei and Hui Lynn already gave me a smurf toy right? As an early present. My uni-mates gave me costume jewellery. You guys know me so well! Because I love costume jewellery =p
 |
| What's a birthday without a birthday card? Thanks a lot Xin Ning! 你真有我心 :') |
 |
Honey-senpai from Ouran High School Host Club! I really forgot how much I used to love anime.
Especially Inuyasha and Ouran. Inuyasha my first love! When I was 16...Miss you. My old blog used to be full of you, ahaha. Remember Leng? Cuz only you really read my old blog often..lol. But MSN spaces is gone forever already, and so are those posts...
Okay, since such a special date is coming up, 11-11-11, I'll schedule this post to be posted then. What shall I wish for? Let's just say, 21 already, I don't wanna be so childish lar. Don't want to keep dreaming, thinking or talking about futile stuff or waste my time on them. Must be more positive! Believe in my guardian angel again. And yes Xin Wei, I used your wishing stars to make the symbol above!! I miss you guys, the 6 of us! Let's wish for an awesome future together alright?
P.S: Is this font better Amy? Lol. Btw I set the font to be bigger but I have no idea why is it still so tiny.... |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment