I realized I didn't discuss the Breaking Dawn OST, but only one song really made an impression on me. The song that played when Bella was walking down the aisle :)
The instrumental version is beautiful and really fits the scene.
But overall, since the composer is the same as the first Twilight movie, Carter Burwell, some of the other music took back the same elements as the first movie. Brings back a lot of memories really, not memories of Twilight, but the year I listened to those songs - 2009. Nice memories :)
Turning Page by Sleeping at Last. Very beautiful and fantasy-like. I can't put a finger on how I feel exactly when I listen to it but I think it really describes the scene when Bella was walking down the aisle, and how everyone was watching her, and her dad finally placed her hand in Edward's hand, very defining moment for him. His little girl is all grown up. :(
And also a life-changing moment for Bella. Getting married. Committing to someone else for the rest of her life, sharing her future together with someone she loves. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But lets start with forever.
And also a life-changing moment for Bella. Getting married. Committing to someone else for the rest of her life, sharing her future together with someone she loves. No measure of time with you will be long enough. But lets start with forever.
if only i had felt how it feels to be yours,
well, i would have known what i've been living for all along.
P.S: Sorry for all the Breaking Dawn related posts, but my life is really boring right now with studying for an upcoming class test and various other stressful stuff. TT. If you get my drift. i fear i'm in too deep. i'm afraid. how do i pull out?
No comments:
Post a Comment