Friday, June 11, 2010

Emo much?

How can one tiny, little blogpost hurt me so much that I have to cry?
Oh yeah, because its written by someone whom you thought was a friend, but he didn't know you well enough to know that when you were writing some things, you would never ever write it in a way as to critisize his views. And he wrote something so harsh, it just cuts me to the core. (there, see, plans to do my smoking assignment, all gone down the drain)

This post is directed to somebody specifically, who misunderstood me. Don't worry, i'm not so petty as to do a blog blast back, but to merely explain some matters you may have misunderstood. But I don't think you would read my blog again, so i would also confront you in person, but if you distrust me so much as to think i'm merely finding excuses to defend my actions, i have nothing more to say..
I know my views on Twilight and Justin Bieber in my previous post may be biased (hey Mei Chen and Hui Leng, do you hate what I wrote? Because I know you guys hate them both :D) but seriously, I was not talking about anyone's personal views whatsoever, nobody I know anyway.

I'm NOT a Twilight or Justin Bieber fan actually, contrary to popular belief -.- I know, I jumped ship, ever since I watched Vampire Diaries, there's no way on earth Robert Pattinson can ever match up to Ian Somerhalder in terms of acting and looks, and also I love Damon far far more than Edward Cullen. And Justin, well, not really a fan, not really a hater, I'm just neutral. I was just wondering why such popular celebrities can generate so many fans and haters at the same time. It's like a phenomenon. So, that's what inspired me to write the previous post. And of course, partly influenced by my recent Bieber-holic friends.

However, in NO way was I thinking about YOU and what your views on this topic are. I was NOT blasting you, or talking about you behind your back in that way. Or even if I did, I wouldn't do it on a blog, one which you said you would never read anyway because it's BORING. I'm not stupid you know, for all I think you wouldn't read, you think I would write about you freely that way? Heck, I could be talking about MC or HL as well!! They hate Justin and Twilight too. Justin and puberty, there is this Facebook page or something talking about his voice is like that because he hasn't hit puberty, that was where I got that idea, nothing YOU said. Hating Kristen Stewart or Robert Pattinson? Hey, that's news to me that you hate/don't hate them because I never recalled you mentioning about them! I was merely commenting on anonymous haters who comment on news about them online (because yes, I admit, even when not being a fan, I'm a fan of celebrity gossip news, so I read their news), not anything you said specifically twilight-directed.

In fact, you are so contradictory, and also a pot calling the kettle black. This is MY blog, you asked me to keep MY views about Justin and Twilight to myself, well, this blog is about MYSELF, so by writing here, I AM keeping this views to myself and not condescending to argue with you about this in real life. In fact, I don't even publicize or advertize this blog (if my friends link me, its because they want to, not because i asked them to), people found it through my fb profile, and if they clicked on the link, it means they're agreeing to read about my point of views and not judge me. Another fact: I DID NOT MAKE THIS BLOG APPEAR ON GOOGLE SEARCH ENGINES, so technically, my point of view, is only known to my closest friends, whom i thought would understand me. You said I'm rude and pretentious, WHO WAS IT THAT WROTE A POST DIRECTED TO ME (IN FACT YOU KNOW I READ YOUR BLOG, YOU DID IT ON PURPOSE) BUT NOT TELLING ME IN REAL-LIFE THIS MORNING? I THOUGHT I MURDERED YOUR DOG OR BURNT YOUR FAVOURITE SHIRT OR SOMETHING WHEN YOU ACTED LIKE A SULKY EMO BAD-TEMPERED PERSON, AND ONLY TO ME. (DON'T THINK I CAN'T FEEL THAT "I HATE KY" AURA COMING FROM YOU.)

sigh, reading what you wrote, really hurts me. i hold your thoughts in the highest esteem because out of so many of the people i know, you come across as one of the most intelligent people i've known. i do not want to get on your bad side, because you're a good friend. but you're also overly-sensitive at times (as so am i), so i understand how pissed off you can feel if you really think i was being double-faced and talking about you. but please, check your facts before you insult people. i won't forget being called "thick-skulled", or "rude and pretentious" or being asked to shut up and be invisible, in a hurry. Sharp words to me, are a thousand, million times worse than any physical cut. Well, if your goal was to make me feel small, stupid, upset, depressed, EMO, you've achieved it, thank you very much.

P.S: seriously, if blogs cause so much problems, i don't think i will make mine public anymore. i don't want history to repeat itself, where someone thought i wrote bad about them back in secondary school, and didn't talk to me at all the whole year. Puh-lease, i thought we were over those childishness! Don't assume what i said in my blog without at least confronting me personally (unless of course you don't want to hear "excuses and explanations") and judge me without further confirmation. If so, I think a friend like you, would be worth losing, however much i admire you.

No comments:

Post a Comment