Thursday, June 24, 2010

The sexy days of the sexay people :D

You know what? Screw the previous post! I will blog about how awesome me and my friends are at this time, because we don’t need booze and drugs to get high, just a dose of coffee, movies, singing, laughter, groping (on Lynn’s part :D), desserts, gossiping and just plain fun. 
Photo0423 Photo0422
Forgot about the pictures above in my hp! Taken 2 or 3 weeks before I think, in 1U’s secret garden. Hahaha. I love the first pic (Mei Chen looks so sexay) :D And then Xin Wei and Hui Leng, 2 of my awesome sexay friends, who’re the only ones who bother to read this space I think? =D (actually I wouldn’t know who reads but since they comment on my cbox, I know they read, thanks so much :D)
Yesterday was K-day! It’s been agesssss since I’ve had a kaaroke session. I think this was my first this year :O
Photo0463  Photo0465 Photo0464
Xin Wei looking like a….. (i won’t say it, wahaha) Hui Leng looking like a….an angel :) I didn’t know you know my song taste so well!! *muacks* Oh damn, I didn’t take a pic of my favourite shiny table. I think you can’t see the shininess in the first pic anyway. I think we didn’t get as high as we should though. Should have stood on the chairs and sing ma! We belted out..let’s see, my favourites were Watcha Waitin For (that’s where I got the inspiration to name this blog, becuz sexay’s my name), Queen of My Heart, Baby..And danced along to Wonder Girls! (oops, maybe I shouldn’t mention embarrassing things like this? I’m a crappy dancer, but I’m always the one who suggests dancing, HAHA) And finished off again with You Are Not Alone by Michael Jackson. Remember we did this last year as a tribute to him? So fast 1 year pass again. May you RIP MJ.
Photo0471 Cheap! Weekdays are so worth going. And I think kaaroke is so much more worth it than movies. We paid RM11 a person, including lunch and a drink plus 3 hours worth of fun.
Lunch or well, post-kaaroke lunch, at Sushi Grove, my first time there.
Photo0468Photo0466 Photo0469
See, I very fair wan. Everyone gets a photo =) even the food, wahaha. Some crispy chicken skin salad. Funny thing is, I ALWAYS avoid eating the skin ever since I heard that it’s quite fattening, but who can resist crispy skin? And Mei Chen being all pro taking pictures.
Photo0470  Toy Story 3! Did I mentioned I watched that last Sunday? But more about that another time. =) If I blog everything in one go, I would have nothing to say, because my life is just not that happening =( I blocked Buzz, but who cares, I don’t like him, Woody and Jessie are more my favourites. Should have Andy also laa, he damn cute as a 17 year old..


Sigh, sometimes I think I’m trying too hard, to make everyone like me. But that’s just not possible isn’t it? Like Beyonce and Lady Gaga said, “trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it’s broken, but you can still see the crack in that mahderfarker’s reflection.” Maybe that’s what he sees in my reflection. No matter how much I try, I can’t break that invisible wall anymore, and I’m too tired to keep making an effort. It takes two hands to clap. I think I still can tell the difference between politeness-induced conversation and friendliness-induced conversation. Maybe I need him more as a friend than he needs me. Sad thought that is. Gah. These are the times I wish I wasn’t Cheah Kit Yee. If only I can be like you Xin Wei, have your attitude of being nice and kind to everyone and never getting angry (or not showing it xD), or be as sensitive as a rock like you Hui Leng (in your own words, haha), or be more sensible like Michelle, Zi Fen, Xin Ning, Mei Chen (you guys just struck me as very common-sense people, no offense, and common-sense is something I wish I had more of..) or just be happy-go-lucky and friendly like Amy or Li Ying or Choo Wei. I admit it, reading people is just not my forte (maybe it’s a good thing I didn’t study psychology or psychiatry after all), and maybe that’s why..I’m not good at telling when people are angry at me and all, or knowing what are the rights things to say or do at the right time…People may say I’m book-smart but honestly, I’d much rather be street-smart, and have good people skills, because after all that’s what I believe makes one successful in life. Can someone please impart their wise knowledge about the complexities of human life to me? I need guidance.. (oh and yeah, I’m in a very low self-esteem mood lately..if you’re kind enough dear reader, can tell me what makes you continue being my friend? I’m seriously doubting my friendship skills in recent days..sigh)

P.S: I changed my blog song!! <3 Pyramid by Charice..it’s been long since I’ve really loved a song. And mostly I only like songs because of their lyrics, or because of their bass melody (I”m weird, but I love really strong bass beats and bass melody of some pop songs or R&B songs) and this song has both!!
And even when the wind is blowing,
We’ll never fall, just keep on going,
Forever we will stay,
Like a pyramid~
I dedicate those lyrics to alll my sexay friends okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment