Sunday, June 20, 2010

A nice day =)

Yes, I changed my blog template again, to a nicer one, not so emo with the red and black colours. *smiles*. Winter is one of the most beautiful seasons, I just love the white, pure colours of snow and frost-covered trees. Anyway, that’s not the point of this post. Y’know why I actually created this blog? Well, I’ve always had a blog since I was 15, but I wanted to start afresh with a new one, and rather more, to cherish my memories of these last few months here in M’sia, if I’m lucky. *I WILL pass my Sem 4 exams and go to Glasgow, promise promise*.

And today was just one of those days worth blogging about! A moment to count =) I had a nice Saturday at Tropicana City Mall with my family. Heh. So much to see today! There was a tea exhibition as well as a bonsai and stone (I don’t think it’s just called stone, but I don’t know what else to call it =/) exhibition. Okay, when I’m old and all alone, I’m gonna get myself a bonsai tree and a few cats and dogs for company and to occupy myself =) OH, and also to live in Japan, or Ireland, in peace and quiet. Okay, I digress. Anyway pictures!

Photo0445 Photo0446 Overall Champion, haha. It’s just like a mini-tree, so cute!

Photo0449 Title is “Santa Claus”, can imagine?Photo0447 So obvious, DOG =D

Lunch at Nandos  Photo0450  First time trying this dish, its a starter dish. Quite okay, not much comments about lunch though.

Anyway I spent nearly RM 20 on stuff today. I usually NEVER buy stuff when I’m out shopping, mostly because I’m kiamsap, (okay, not really, but I don’t really like to buy anything above 20) but TCM stuff is just so cool. Those small little accessories. I’ve already bought a necklace here last time, and a belt, and today a hairband =D and oh, me and my sis finally found those strawberry sponge thingy to curl hair. Wanna see me with curled hair? :)

Photo0453  Photo0454 Photo0455  Not really obvious though =/ Photo0456  I look fat. Hmm. Wonder why.

Moral of the story? Please don’t bring me to TCM if I wanna save money. T.T I’m supposed to be getting more practical stuff to prepare for UK like shoes, winter clothing and the like, but no, I’m still buying accesories. Oh well. And I want to go Lowyat for computer and PSP games! I want the new Sims 3 expansion pack! Although I hardly play Sims anymore. Sigh. No more twins for me, I can’t handle 2 pairs of twins so my perfect sim family (oh yes they’re perfect because the mother is a World-Reowned Surgeon and father is a Superstar Athlete, if you play sims, you would know what I”m talking about) is stuck in limbo with 4 kids who aren’t growing up because it takes ages to play them –.- Okay, I keep digressing. But that was the end of my nice day =)

Oh, I don’t know why I’m so mean to some people lately, as in strangers whom I don’t know. But I just cannot tahan those people, those who hands out flyers or leaflets or try to sell you something and who speak in chinese. It just annoys me. I’ve met enough of those people whilst I’m travelling to-and-fro from LRT stations. I tell you, they’re damn annoying. At first, I’m a nice person, I take the leaflets, then I throw them away afterwards when I’ve read them. Usually they’re useless stuff, so I thought, don’t want to waste paper anymore, so I don’t take lor. So then that’s when I usually avoid eye contact with all such promoters, unless of course if they’re cute ;D can’t help it if I”m superficial that way, hehe. But there was this stupid Ah Beng once, that totally changed my perception of promoters. I took his leaflet once but told him I had no time to listen to his explaining, and the idiot actually had the nerve to ask me to return the leaflet to him! Stupid farking &*$%#($. Since then, how do I treat such promoters? I use the Xin Wei way, haha sorry xw, but I want you to read so I mention your name, XD. When such promoters come up to me in chinese, and won’t blardy leave me alone, I just say “sorry, I don’t know chinese” =). And they DO leave me alone after that. Hah.

Reason I mentioned that was cuz I did the same thing today, but I feel bad, cuz she was a lady. But OMG, she came up with a form full of chinese words, I have a headache when I see so many tiny chinese font, and explained about entering this competition with a list of chinese songs and stand a chance to win 50K. Haha, like I’ll ever be that lucky. But I do NOT listen to chinese songs, I just don’t like them, but I was afraid the lady wouldn’t leave me alone so I looked at my sister with a blank look and went “You understand?” Ooops, feel so bad for lying but still…the lady looked kinda disappointed =/ too bad, blame that stupid Ah Beng that make me distrust all promoters.

Erm, uni-wise, let’s see, I had a fun-filled CAL session this week. Playing with virtual rats. I love it when I kill the rat cuz the program has such a cute way of informing you =D   Photo0438

Father’s Day tomorrow! Bringing dad to watch Toy Story 3. He’s more a fan than I am. LOL. Helped mum bake a cake for him yesterday. Erm, more like I only helped to deco. Haha. Butter cake with butter icing sugar. I HAVE baked a butter cake before, during my last sem break, and it was okay, except not that fluffy probably because I used a baking pan with the wrong measures, and mix the cake too long. In my defense, I did it all alone when my mom wasn’t home so there wasn’t anybody to ask if things went wrong. Anyway, mom wanted to bake this time so I just watched and learn from my mistakes =) Photo0441

Oooooh but I’m planning to make pasta tomorrow! Hope it’ll be nice, hehe.

Photo0452  i’ll miss you. and times like this. sigh. less than 12 weeks.

P.S: I finished my essay! But I’m supposed to be studying. And crap, I’m totally abusing the modem ever since it’s in the living-room now. 3.15am!! >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment