Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pandemic 2 awesomeness

So I was studying Drugs & Disease (Beta-blockers, anti-arrhythmic drugs and all that crap) when I thought to hell with all that! I'm gonna play Pandemic 2, and kill the whole of humanity :D

http://www.addictinggames.com/pandemic2.html -credits to lengy for introducing this game to me, we played till 3 am this morning O.o

And I succeeded in wiping out humanity tonight! With my awesome parasite called Pariller (short for parasite killer i think, i forgot what disease name i gave it, and forgot to take a screenshot of the disease symptoms and traits, sadness)

Disease: Pariller

Symptoms:
1st stage- no symptoms 
2nd stage- sores, cysts and vomiting
Advanced stage- haemorhaging and liver disease

Causes:
- breathing air infected with parasite eggs
- drinking water infected with parasite eggs
- getting exposed to infected person's open wounds and blood


Prognosis:
- complications involving bleeding profusely from all body orifices and getting jaundice; death also can occur by liver disease
- THERE IS NO TREATMENT AND NO VACCINE *evil laugh*

Traits - Expected (given randomly by the game I think, and it made my disease expected so vaccine production would start earlier, but I beat it! wahaha); and also since it's a parasite, it was less visible to humans and more resistant towards environment.



HUMANITY OVERCOME! :)

i'm just in a plain evil and sadistic mood lately, and i have no life, so this is how i spend my time, killing virtual humans, pathetic isn't it? i'm gonna try with bacteria and virus next, tata!

P.S: can anyone tell me why is blogger being such a pain in the ass? what i post always looks different from what i see in the draft process! the format goes all wrong! ugh *pissed off*

No comments:

Post a Comment