Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bored

I'm so sleepy that I'm walking like a drunkard as I'm dizzy. People sleep late only during exams. I sleep late because I insist on watching at least one episode of Vampire Diaries after finishing my work, even when its 1am. 5 more episodes to go! And Gossip Girl finale. Anyway I think I might have snored in the LRT too whilst catching a quick snooze. Luckily I didn't drool, that happened a few times...nor fell onto other people's shoulder, that happened once before too, in which case I always make sure I'm leaning against the corner of the seat before I fall asleep.

Library's so quiet and peaceful today as the medical students have finished their exams. One month of not being able to see you, how depressing, NOT. Then again, I'm unsure if I still care or not.

I cannot believe I got myself a twitter account, thanks to xin wei, mei chen and hui leng. 3 followers only, hah!

Y'know how when some people are depressed, they tend to affect the people around them as well? I have to immunize myself against such people. *sets up emotional barrier and shield*

Just another random thought, why do I always fall for the jerks? Chuck Bass and Damon Salvatore, sigh..perhaps nice guys like Edward Cullen are just too boring, or perhaps I've just grown out of Edward...

My next assignment: finding out if smoking cessation is feasible or not. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment