Dear diary,
It's one of those days again, when everything feels crappy. Why? Nothing's wrong with my life at the moment. Yet I feel so...dissatisfied? Bored? Aimless, helpless, useless, lonely, plain blah. I think I worry too much about unnecessary stuff which is actually none of my business. I need food and desserts. Sushi. Starbucks mocha. Baskin Robbin's ice-cream. Chocolate Lounge's Belgian dark chocolate. Swensen's ice-cream. Secret Recipe's cake. I need a good movie and kaaroke. A good laugh and heart-to-heart. I need to stop spending at least 10 minutes to half-an-hour petting everybody's pet in this Happy Pets game on Facebook. But funnily enough, watching the virtual kittens live their virtual simple and contented lives by eating, pooing, yawning, playing and sleeping is therapeutic. I feel happier watching their cute virtual faces. Meh. I need to start my assignment, like now. Smoking. Smoking, smoking, smoke, smore, snore, snoring...Sigh, I need him (whoever he is).
P.S: Why did Ed Westwick get back with Jessica Schorz? Why why why?! Gah.
No comments:
Post a Comment